The Individual Membership is open to current and former International School Heads and Deputy/Assistant Heads.
- ◾ Annual Membership Fee: $400 USD
- ◾ Valid 1 September 2017 - 31 August 2018
- ◾ Multiple year memberships now available
- Oasis-free attendance at AISH’s annual meeting and professional development opportunity in February, featuring topics on the cutting edge of learning and leading
- Summer Seminar-AISH’s signature event in July that feature five days in a retreat setting which enables you to hone your leadership skills and connect with colleagues
- Institute for New and Aspiring Heads-develop the skills you need for the Headship as well as the process of acquiring a position
- Online resources-access hundreds of resources provided by international school heads on AISH’s private members’ only resource bank
- Blog-Head2Head features bi-monthly issues with articles written by and for members on issues of importance for the Headship
- AISHnet-AISH’s members’ only private forum enables you to ask questions and gain advice from trusted colleagues
- AISH’s “Standards of Excellence for the International School Head,” provides a research-based approach to growth and development. Coupled with the soon to be released, Leadership Profile, heads can use the instrument for self-assessment and goal setting as well as a evaluation tool, if so desired. (note: provide link to the Standards of Excellence for the International School Head.
- AISH advocates for International School Heads on issues of significance for individuals as well as groups. Advocating takes the form of coaching, arranging forums for dialogue, endorsements of products and services, and providing written support.
AISH collaborates with other international organizations to provide services:
- Leadership Legacy, a mentor/mentee program for new Heads, is jointly sponsored with the Association for the Advancement of International Education (AAIE).
- AISH was a founding member of the International Task Force for Child Protection (ITFCP) that was founded on the notion that joint initiatives were proven ways to get the best results.
- AISH is a Supportive Member of Regional Organizations in the world for the advancement of international education including EARCOS, MAIS, ECIS, Tri-Association, AASSA, AISA and TAISI. We participate in conferences and workshops provided by these organizations and support their professional learning initiatives.